The school consists of general purpose classrooms, all equipped with a computer/internet access and data projecter for use by teaching staff. There is also a number of specialist rooms, such as the following:
- 2 Computer/IT rooms newly equipped with class sets of computers and an updated suite of educational software.
- 3 Science Laboratories with preparation area, specialising in Physics, Chemistry and Biological sciences.
- 1 Metalwork room with the latest in engineering technology equipment
- Home economics room which include cooking, cleaning and sewing facilities.
- Materials Technology (Wood)/Building room, fully equiped with machinery and equipment for junior and senior cycle.
- Technical Graphics/Technical Drawing room, with ICT stations for student use.
- Fully equipped moder Art room.
- Religion room
- Geography Room with mapping facilities and ICT stations for student use.
- Sports facilities including outdoor all-weather courts, gymnasium and sports equipment
- A dedicated music room, with an array of various musical instrumtation and ICT stations for student use.
- Resource Area for study and lunchtime.
- Canteen service – serving hot food and snacks
- Lockers available to all students on an annual rental.
There is also a roll out of ICT installation in various rooms during the school that is currently ongoing, as well as access to broadband wifi throughout the school. This allows for students to make effective use of ICT in their learning.